Shaping the Future of Surgery?
CAScination develops, manufactures and markets surgical navigation and robotics systems for new medical application areas beyond the current state of the art. Our solutions aim to revolutionize liver surgery, radiological interventions and otologic procedures.
In order to build our European commercial team we are looking for an
The job holder will provide clinical product support to CAScination end users and assist users onsite with training and guidance during radiological and surgical procedures. The application specialist will be active worldwide and work in close collaboration with the clinical sales team. Serving as a link between customers and the company, the application specialist provides training, services, and education to assigned accounts and reports customer feedback to the product management and development teams. The role will report into the Commercial team and the candidate should be based in Germany or Switzerland with easy access to an international airport.
- Provide radiologists, surgeons and operating room staff with training and clinical/technical support in the operation of CAScination’s navigation devices.
- Ensure correct usage of navigation software application and instruments.
- Organize product demonstrations and trainings with different stakeholders in hospitals.
- Provides reports and associated metrics to management, direct supervisor and company's regulatory department. Independently manage and scheedule trainings, organize travel worldwide.
- 2+ years’ experience in a medical environment (radiology, clinical research, clinical engineering).
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Motivation to travel 60-80% within Europe and worldwide.
- Customer- and service-oriented mindset
- Ability to perform under pressure without direct supervision
- High IT literacy (ERP systems, MS Office, Networks, medical devices).
- Driving license.
- Proficiency in German, oral and written English skills
We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic and flexible environment and as part of a young and motivated team. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage diversity. Start of the position could be immediately or upon agreement.
Send us your complete application documents* and join our exciting journey at the crossroad between medicine, image processing and robotics!
+41 79 664 2963