CAS-One Liver is an end-to-end, stereotactic navigation system design to assist in planning, navigation and positioning of instruments during open surgery and laparoscopic (CAS-One for Laparoscopy is not available for sale in the US) procedures to resect or ablate tumours in the liver. Its clever design seamlessly integrates the latest ultrasound technology into its image guidance system. CAS-One Liver provides guidance at each step of the procedure from visualization of 3D surgery planning data to real-time navigation of surgical instruments towards the lesion.
- MeVis Planning system
- Navigation adaptor to connect to OR surgical instruments
- A large range of ablation systems
Cas-One Liver’s advanced software encompasses the very latest technology to provide exceptional intra-operative visualisation tools:
- Fusion of preoperative image data with real-time ultrasound imaging
- Augmentation of ultrasound images with 3D data
Fast and precise tumour ablation, while avoiding critical vessels.
- Fusion-based localization and visualization of tumour targets
- Supports microwave and radiofrequency ablation
- Free selection of needle trajectories
- Prediction of optimal energy delivery
Ubersound® Augmented Reality
Overlay of pre-operative medical imagery onto the state-of-the art intra-operative ultrasound images.
- Co-registers CT, MRI with segmentation and simulation information and planning data to the situs
- Displays invisible lesions, vascular structures, segmental borders, hot spots, liver function, functional volumetry
At CAScination we are always looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions for us please send them using the form below.